Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Goal

As I approach three decades on God's Green Earth I find that I haven't learned quite as much as I had hoped in my life.

I spent my younger years with my nose buried in books at Virginia Tech and emerged with a M.S. in Hospitality and Tourism Management and a MBA. Turns out what I learned was to cater to the worst in human nature and for that I am ashamed. Therefore I am taking my reaming "twenty-something" days and the beginning of my thirties to reassess my life.

I have saved a little bit of money and have decided to travel to the far corners of the earth, as far as I can get on my pennies and hopefully return to where I stand today a far better human than when my journey began. I know that the journey starts inside me and I won't lose sight of that and what better place to begin that Journey than in Jerusalem. I will blog about my travels, weekly I hope, I will also take time to read other's Blogs and hopefully learn from them as well. New York for one week and then I'm off to the city "Suspended between Heaven and Earth". -Beth

1 comment:

  1. I wish you the best on your journey and hope you find all that you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete